Volunteering & Fingerprinting Information
It's always nice to ahve an extra helping hand in the classroom, whether it's helping to make copies, putting together Friday Folders or Homework Folders, or helping with special projects at home or in the classroom- our teachers appreciate any time you are willing to give!
Contact your student's teacher directly to see how you can best assist them!W
hether you are interested in joining a committee or signing up for a quick event, we have a variety of opportunities available. To sign up for a committee, contact Ngoc Mains at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also sign up for our weekly email update which lists upcoming volunteer opportunities. To sign up, click here!
All volunteers working on the school grounds
- Complete the form in the registration packet.
- Bring the form, along with your ID badge to the school office. This form will need to be completed and turned into the Office before you can volunteer on site.
- Obtain a Voucher from the School Office. In order for you to be eligible for a reduced fingerprinting fee of $15, you must obtain this voucher and bring it with you for your fingerprinting at the District Office. Volunteers without the voucher will be asked to pay the full $50 or return to their school site to obtain the voucher.
- The MHUSD District Office is located at 15600 Concord Circle in Morgan Hill. The District Office is open for fingerprinting on Tuesdays from7:30am to 10:30am and on Thursdays from 12:30pm to 3:30pm only.
Bring the following items to your appointment:
- Driver’s license or California ID, Permanent Resident Card, or passport
- Tuberculosis (TB) test results, if available (or form can be obtained in Human Resources)
- After you have received your badge from the district office, complete the registration form and bring it, along with your badge to the school office. This will need to be completed before you can volunteer on site. This badge should be worn whenever you are on the school site, driving, or chaperoning a school sponsored trip. This badge indicates that you have been cleared and may volunteer at any site or program within the District as evidence of clearance.