Welcome to Jackson Academy of Math and Music! We are excited to have you joining us here at JAMM and we want to make the process of enrollment as easy as possible for you. We have put together a list of documents needed and helpful links to provide you with as much information as possible so that we might enroll your children as seamlessly as possible. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions at all. We are here to help you through this process.
● Kindergarten Registration: Kindergarten registration only will begin online on November 30, 2020. Please follow the link to begin online registration:https://morganhillusd.asp.aeries.net/air/
● General Registration: All general registration for our K-8 will begin on December 14, 2020. Please follow the link to begin online registration:https://morganhillusd.asp.aeries.net/air/
● Registration Required Documentation List:
○ Please print out a copy of your online registration. (Online registration information to follow)
○ Birth Certificate or Passport of student
○ Residency Verification
○ Student Residency Questionnaire
○ Photo ID of Parent or Legal Guardian
○ Memorandum of Understanding, signed
○ Migrant Survey
○ If your student is receiving Special Ed, please include a copy of IEP
○ Proof of Immunizations-please see link for required immunizations
○ TB Test, signed by a physician
○ Health Physical, signed by a physician
■ (This must be dated within 6 months of the start of school for Kindergarteners)
○ Oral Health Assessment/Waiver Request
A registration check off list and all of the forms can be found at:
If you cannot print these forms, please contact the Secretary at 408-201-6400 to arrange a time to pick up the forms in person.
Please note that there are two parts to the registration process: Online enrollment followed by documentation that must be completed and turned in to the office by appointment or scanned via email.
● To schedule and appointment, please call 408-201-6400.
● To scan forms, please send them to Vida Wedding at firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Registration, Last Name” in the subject line.
Ex. To: email@example.com
Re: Registration, Smith