Middle School Sports Program
We are very excited about our after school sports programs for grades 6 through 8!
Our sports season will kick off shortly after the start of the new school year. The sports seasons run as follows:
Sept. – Oct.: Girls Volleyball & Boys Flag Football
Oct. – Dec.: Girls Basketball & Boys Soccer
Jan. – Mar.: Girls Soccer & Boys Basketball
Mar. – May: Co-ed Cross-Country, Co-ed Track & Field, & 8th Grade Co-ed
The season will be kicking off here very quickly and we are in need of volunteer coaches. Click on the links below to connect to the form with details. If you, or anyone you know, would be interested in helping with any of the sports we are offering, please get in touch with out Athletics Directors at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thanks in advance for your support!
Volunteer Coaches & Parent Driver Information
Any parents who wish to volunteer for the sports program must have a badge issued by the District Office indicating that you have completed the fingerprinting process and have been approved to help at our school. This includes parent drivers who help us get players to and from games.
Drivers must be fingerprinted and complete the Parent Driver form found HERE. Please bring the completed form and a copy of both your driver’s license and insurance card to the office. This must be done each year. All returning Parent Drivers, must complete the form again.
If you have completed your fingerprinting last year, you only need to complete the first page of the registration packet. Bring the completed form, along with your badge to the front office for verification. To download the form or for more information about how to get your fingerprinting done, go to the “Resources” tab and click on “Fingerprinting.”
Fingerprinting Information for Sports Coaches & Parent Volunteers
MHUSD requires that all volunteers working on school grounds on a regular, ongoing basis have their fingerprints and tuberculosis test results on file at the Morgan Hill Unified School District office.
Who should get fingerprinted and submit TB test results?
- Anyone volunteering at the school regularly, more than once a year.
- Anyone volunteering on school grounds or in the classroom
- Anyone volunteering with direct contact with children
- Anyone volunteering as the sole adult with children
- Anyone chaperoning school-sponsored trips, i.e. athletics, band, field trips, science camp, etc.
Download the New & Returning Registration Packet HERE.
- Complete the form in the registration packet.
- Bring the form, along with your ID badge to the school office. This form will need to be completed and turned into the Office before you can volunteer on site.
- Obtain a Voucher from the School Office. In order for you to be eligible for a reduced fingerprinting fee of $15, you must obtain this voucher and bring it with you for your fingerprinting at the District Office. Volunteers without the voucher will be asked to pay the full $50 or return to their school site to obtain the voucher.
- The MHUSD District Office is located at 15600 Concord Circle in Morgan Hill. The District Office is open for fingerprinting on Tuesdays from7:30am to 10:30am and on Thursdays from 12:30pm to 3:30pm only.
Bring the following items to your appointment:
- Driver’s license or California ID, Permanent Resident Card, or passport
- Tuberculosis (TB) test results, if available (or form can be obtained in Human Resources)
- After you have received your badge from the district office, complete the registration form and bring it, along with your badge to the school office. This will need to be completed before you can volunteer on site. This badge should be worn whenever you are on the school site, driving, or chaperoning a school sponsored trip. This badge indicates that you have been cleared and may volunteer at any site or program within the District as evidence of clearance.
Middle School Coach Request Form
Middle Coach Request Form (Espanol)
Sports Permission Slip 2016-2017