MHUSD requires that all volunteers working on school grounds on a regular, ongoing basis have their fingerprints and tuberculosis test results on file at the Morgan Hill Unified School District office.
Who should get fingerprinted and submit TB test results?
- Anyone volunteering at the school regularly, more than once a year.
- Anyone volunteering on school grounds or in the classroom
- Anyone volunteering with direct contact with children
- Anyone volunteering as the sole adult with children
- Anyone chaperoning school-sponsored trips, i.e. athletics, band, field trips, science camp, etc.
Download the New & Returning Registration Packet HERE.
- Complete the form in the registration packet.
- Bring the form, along with your ID badge to the school office. This form will need to be completed and turned into the Office before you can volunteer on site.
- Obtain a Voucher from the School Office. In order for you to be eligible for a reduced fingerprinting fee of $15, you must obtain this voucher and bring it with you for your fingerprinting at the District Office. Volunteers without the voucher will be asked to pay the full $50 or return to their school site to obtain the voucher.
- The MHUSD District Office is located at 15600 Concord Circle in Morgan Hill. The District Office is open for fingerprinting on Tuesdays from7:30am to 10:30am and on Thursdays from 12:30pm to 3:30pm only.
Bring the following items to your appointment:
- Driver’s license or California ID, Permanent Resident Card, or passport
- Tuberculosis (TB) test results, if available (or form can be obtained in Human Resources)
- After you have received your badge from the district office, complete the registration form and bring it, along with your badge to the school office. This will need to be completed before you can volunteer on site. This badge should be worn whenever you are on the school site, driving, or chaperoning a school sponsored trip. This badge indicates that you have been cleared and may volunteer at any site or program within the District as evidence of clearance.